- This event has passed.
February 18 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
To move closer in your relationship with Christ, you need to understand that baptism is one of your first steps of obedience. It should be understood that baptism has no salvation value but is a public declaration of the fact that you are indeed saved.
We will baptise any person that is truly born again. (Partners and non-partners.)
- Baptism takes place every third Sunday after the second-morning service and evening service.
- If a person wants to be baptised, they need to bring a set of dry clothes and a towel.
- Ladies normally come dressed in the clothes that they will be baptised in. (Jean, thick top that will not shine through or cling tightly to their body. It is preferable that you tuck your shirt into your jeans/pants.)
- Men can change into swimming trunks and a T-shirt. No baptism will be done if the top half of the body is not covered.
- Children under 16 years of age will not be baptised without written authorisation from their parents or legal guardians.
- Parents should please take note that when a child expresses the desire to be baptised they should make sure that the child understands the full magnitude thereof.
- A baptism certificate is available on request from the church office.
- For more information contact the church at 011-958-1250
After the 10am & 6pm service. Click here to Register.